Irma Cartaya-Torre is an accomplished project producer for feature length, short form and digital film productions, with specific expertise in both 2d and 3d animation, as well as traditional print production creative direction, supervision and marketing.
She has exceptional leadership skills that foster teamwork in a creative endeavor with demonstrated experience in seeing productions through from concept to distribution while adhering to the creative vision and financial and brand objectives as well as the ability to clearly communicate and realize ideas, and to pay close attention to details while pursuing larger goals. She is a 100% working manager that takes a hands-on approach to daily creative tasks and is a relentless and resourceful problem solver with extensive experience in getting teams up and running.
In addition, she is a photographer/graphic designer/creative director who began her feature animation career as a painter at the Walt Disney Feature Animation Florida Studio and quickly moved into designing colors for upcoming shorts and features and was ultimately asked to help out the teams in Los Angeles and Paris, managing her own team of 10 color stylists during production.
Skills and Expertise:
• Expert software skills in office, film Production and graphics
• Crew hiring and scheduling
• Client, vendor and senior management presentations and relations
• Team builder, mentor
• Creative testing and creative strategy
• Identifying and solving marketing problems from a creative and strategic standpoint
• Synergy and continuity for branding and film
• Feature film production management